dimarts, 13 de maig del 2008

Interview

Hi!! Max here, welkoming you to another new book publication "The house". In today's conversation, my English friend Claudia and I talk about the reader.


Max: "The House" What does the book talk about?


Claudia: It talks about the life of a rich family who can affod a big amount of luxuries.


Max: Ok, great. Who are the main character?


Claudia: Mmmm..the main characters are Laura and Beth, the daugthers. They are about twenty and they are working as secretaries but they don't like it and prefer doing fashion shows.


Max: Interesting. Can you identify yourself with any of the characters?


Claudia: From the begining that I wrote the novel I identify with the parents. Altrough they were rich they have the same problems as a family who are middle class.


Max: Is there a mystery sentence or a turning point in the story?


Claudia: Well, I don't explain. It's better you read the book I only say that's a fantastic book where you can find different things that happen in real life.


Max: You want to say that this book can be reading for any person¿?


Claudia: Yes. People from fifteen to sixty


Max: Thanks for all. I hope you come another time to explain more about it.


Claudia: Sure. You are welkome.