dimarts, 13 de maig del 2008

Writing


58 The Rich Day Way
Belish BE3 2YD

Dear Laura,

I'm Kate, an old friend of you. Do you remmember? This month, It has been three years since I moved to Spain. I told to you that one day you will receive one letter from me.

I live in a village called "Sant Pau". People are very kind and nowadays I can talk and write in Spanish. When I arrived there, some people helped me to find a house to live and a job. The neighbours that I have are English too.

The first month was very hard for me because I'm alone in this enormous area but I found lots of friends in some days. The greatest experience that I had, happened last year when I won the lotto and met my boyfriend. It's a good experience to move alone and I would like to tell you that you should come here to Spain some weeks.

Kate XXX